Terms And Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and MyCartridgeStore that may govern use of the Site, regardless of form, is null and void. We operate our business in the State of California County of Los Angeles. By doing business with us you agree that all disputes, regardless of whether we are the plaintiff or defendant will be settled in a court of competent jurisdiction for the County of Los Angeles.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used.
2. While MyCartridgeStore uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. MyCartridgeStore has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
4. Taxes: Prices on the site do not include sales tax or any other customs duties, use, value added, excise, federal, state, local or other taxes. California residents will be charged sales tax, but all other such duties or taxes shall be paid by you, or, in lieu thereof, customer shall provide us with an appropriate tax exemption certificate.
5. Disclaimer of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
6. Unless otherwise noted or agreed in writing, any items that you purchase through the MyCartridgeStore site are subject to the Terms & Conditions of Sale.
7. All rights reserved. The content that we provide on our Web site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, and logos, is owned by either us or the party that has provided the content to us and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. MyCartridgeStore is the sole and exclusive owner of its compilation of this content on our Web site, and this compilation is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. CANON, EPSON, BROTHER, LEXMARK, HP, SAMSUNG, XEROX and all other brands are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
8. We reserve the right to change the nature of this relationship at any time, and to revise these guidelines and Terms and Conditions from time to time as we deem necessary. You should check these terms and conditions periodically. By using the Site after we post changes to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you actually reviewed them.